ardent

CALL ME STRANGE BUT YOU DON'T LOOK NORMAL EITHER

Araceli

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 01:05 PM

The young dark furred wolf was scared, that was apparent from the whimpering manner with which he spoke. The fiery giantess kneeled before the youngster, smiling softly as she attempted to seem less threatening. He stuttered as he begged for help finding his home and his family, and being the knight that she was, she could not turn him down. "Of course I shall help you little one, come, we shall go now." She murmured, standing to her full height as she eyed the already dying downpour. She knew where Soul Sand Cove was, but it was in the north, where it was currently to cold for her summer bound body to handle. No matter, others were more important than oneself, and that law was eternal. "Walk underneath me, so you are not drenched by the rain." She told him, her voice sweet and soothing. She paused, so he could do so, and then she walked into the rain. It drenched her fur, making it cling to her thinner than lanky frame as she walked, but she simply laid her large audits back and kept going.

"Speech"