ardent

New Face

Celeste

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 07:25 PM

Celeste would watch Destruction with great curiosity, her little brain soaking in everything she said. She talked about how exploring the territory, even if it wasn't fun, was a good thing to do. Knowledge was a good thing, those who knew every piece of the land could use it to their advantage. The young girl would think about this information, though the nice lady was using big words, she was sure she understood what she meant. It was like having the best hiding spots, no one else would know about your secret spot, and you could use this to sneak up on others or those who try to hurt your family and friends.

The woman would then talk about finding a spot that no one else would know about, a place to call her own, like a secret. This would instantly cause the girl to make a goal, to find a place no one else in the kingdom knew about, make it her own special spot. With a large grin she would come to a stop in front of Destruction then whip around to face her with a large grin, tail wagging like mad. "Lets find one together Miss Destruction! If you find one I Will close my eyes so I won't know, and if I then you will close your eyes too, right?" She would ask excitedly.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Awesome table by WolfEyez <3