ardent

A Warm Hug is Still a Warm Hug

Elias

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2014, 10:41 AM

He would feel the gentle grooming of the fae, at his age it was much more soothing than if he were older. He would take in a deep breath that was interrupted by his last bit of sniffles. It was going to be okay, this woman was not his momma but she was just as kind. He decided that he liked her then, and would even more visibly relax as the panic started to ebb away. "You're not alone now, my sweet, I am here and I will make sure that you find your way back to the barn. We will go together and I promise to not leave your side until you are able to cling to your mother's." She would speak of his momma, and he would wonder if she knew his mom. Loccian was the queen, but he still didn't quite understand that. "Everything will be all right, little one...My name is Lady Silent, by the way. We don't need you walking in the presence of someone with no name." She had a nice name, and she was so warm and... grandmother like. He could feel a smile wind its way up his face, he was becoming less afraid with each passing moment, and he had almost built up the confidence to stand up once again. He would nuzzle her affectionately, he couldn't pass up an opportunity to snuggle, no matter who it was. I'm Elias! Nice to meet you lady Silent, thanks for saving me. He'd look up at her adoringly, this woman had literally saved his life. He would mirror her and lift himself up from the ground, his tail would wiggle happily. Almost fully recovered he would smile at the woman, but deep down he was quite ready to see his momma.

Speech,