Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
01-02-2014, 12:58 PM

She would not expect the next words that would come from Aria's lips, this strange meeting had entailed more positive effects than she had expected. It was true that she had missed the woman, she realized that she had never asked Aria about her scars like she had intended to so long ago. She would do her best to listen to the womans words, because she knew that she was right. She couldn't hold any ill will towards them, she just had to worry about herself and her own. And what would be her Ludicael. She would not do it alone however, Aria would offer herself up to help Song with her duties.
A look of relief would cross her features as both of the present wolves would offer to bring themselves back to the pack. Song could hardly contain her joy. Her tail would begin to wag, as her smile widened. "I would be honored to have the both of you. Aria, if I remember correctly you have had experience in defending yourself. Would you accept the role of Divine Guard?" She looked to the woman hopefully, there were so few who were educated enough to rely on that she hoped that the woman would be able to accept the high rank.

Speech,