Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Bane gave a lazy blink and rolled his tongue around his mates ear that remained clenched between his fangs. He released the ear and gave a nip on Tahlia's cheek along with a rumble of lust as his mate reaffirmed that the idea to go to the lake for a family day trip. A fun time they would have where he could just watch his family, maybe even lay in the water and bob about in the shallows to relax his muscles. A pup would probably want to intrude upon that medicinal practice with some splashing. Bane was getting more and more tired each day with having to hunt and deal with his are and... no, that was negative thinking. He'd promised Tahlia that he would no longer voice such drivel.

Tahlia spoke of a sort of back and forth they were doing right now with deciding what to do between themselves. Blood was cleaned off of his mates muzzle with a few swipes of his tongue and firm a push against his mates shoulder eased Tahlia onto her back.?"Oh I think you know what I have in mind now that the pups are at the den and the adults are alone. Something that I hear relieves stress." The elder responded to his mate and her suggestion that he choose another activity for them to do. His tongue stroked her throat and he trailed a set of nibbles down to her chest and ended at the inside of a foreleg with a happy growl. "My dear, let me love you, how about I do that?" Bane placed a paw against the side of her neck to steady himself as he raised his right legs to straddle over her, his tongue lavishing licks upon his mates throat as he began to move.

-fade to black-
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•