gems
size
Large
build
player
01-03-2014, 12:29 PM

And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out

I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

Raisa's eyes narrowed, trying to root out any mockery. Did the ivory far, this 'Aurora,' not believe her? To claim that she too was of royal blood seemed too much to believe. Raisa looked over her carefully, and finally sighed. Did it matter? She thought she could feel sincerity in the air, and she couldn't imagine such a bland, drab femme tricking her for no gain. "All things fall," Raisa said sadly. "But we're all born such beautiful fools. Surrounded by strength, security, but what does it matter in the end?" All that was ever left was to pick up the pieces, of both mind and soul. They had both survived, at least. Whether or not that made them the lucky ones, well, who could know? Raisa doubted she would ever know, not until she died or was killed and passed into the next world, and saw her family once more. And whether I end up in the Verdant Fields or the Nether, one of my parents will be waiting for me. Her auburn furred father above, or her obsidian mother snarling, growling, savaging below...

"Talk" Think "Listen"

[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!