ardent

Jay Alone...or is he?

Jay

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 10:27 AM

One side of Jay's lip began to tremble. How he wanted to snarl. His inner beast was whispering to him now, softly at first, but then it grew louder. As the other wolf stepped out of the teee line, Jay smirked. This wolf was almost exactly like him. Jay could see the evil caged in his eyes, in his soul. Jay, licking his dry lips, wondered how to come about being at least a little kind. " My apologies, I thought I knew you. What's your name?" Jay loosened up his posture, showing he was in no mood to get aggressive. He did however, keep his tail raised in dominance. Jay wanted the wolf to know who was boss here. Although he was a large beast, just as Jay, Jay was a bit taller, and slightly more muscled. But this other wolf was probably faster than he; and more agile at that. The mysteriously evil wolf's body coloring a were interesting. With black fur from the top of his head to his tail. This... Other wolf... Looked to be quite the figure. But what was he? Pack? Lone wolf? If he was in a pack, then maybe Jay could worm his way in, perhaps?

Speech