ardent

lifeblood [birthing]

Eris

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 01:41 PM

The little woman had known that the kingdom would be expecting more pups, and knew with Spring on their heels the due-date for said pups had to be close. She wasn't at all surprised to hear the cobalt queen call for Isardis, and the tone of the queen's cry drew her to her feet, her small bundle of herbs clasped in her in her jaws. She moved quickly through the trees, closing the distance from her den to the king and queens home. Her golden eyes searched before her, coming to rest on the cobalt queen and the ivory king who had already came to her side. Pushing herself into a lope, she came skidding to a halt near the pair. She'd pause with a wary glance at the king, and the queen.

"Sendoa, Isardis." She would greet each in turn, before moving to the queens other side, and stepping close to her, to help take some of her weight, if she needed the assistance, glancing at the pair, she spoke again. "As soon as you get inside and comfortable, I'll give you something for the pain, my Queen" Her tone was soft, as she mentally fretted, as she often did over each of the women who would give birth.

THANK YOU YUMPY MY LADY LUMPY

Speech,