ardent

THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU SCREAMING OVER MY LAUGHTER

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 06:40 PM

And you may consider me for similar services. I will see that no resident of the redwood interferes with you. Though I can impose my will upon all of them. Should a member disturb you, the punishment will be under your judgement. So long as you are not too severe. The man would speak with an unwavering voice, yet his gaze would set itself permanently upon the cat; watching with equal wariness and curiosity as her tawny body approached. He gaze unwavering and his expression unflinching even in the wake of her roar; even as he felt his spine pressed firmly against the rough bark of the redwood behind him. No emotion would betray his stoic affect and his jowls would remain silently shut as the cat's talons dragged across his flesh. If anything his expression of curiosity had intensified. His gaze would follow her into the canopy and stare for a moment longer as her form vanished among those dark trees. Farewell. he would speak before turning tail and walking away. His chest bleeding freely unto the damp sod of the woodland.

-exit-