ardent

SOMETHING THAT IS MINE

Skadi

gems
size
build
player
01-04-2014, 10:15 PM

Before the child could reply, up sauntered yet another albino. Strange, but also bade well for what would come. He closed his forelimbs around the hips of her half sister, smooth lyrics flowing from cherry lips, a compliment plain as day on his tongue. She stood up, large frame unfolding from the snowy ground as she kept her ruby gaze upon the face of the man. Regal cranium would tilt downwards so she looked down her nose at the smaller albino. "I appreciate the flattery." She murmured with a soft smile playing at her sharp features, pale silver banner wagging a few times to be polite. "I came to retrieve my half sister here, I come from her homeland." She told him, her demeanor calm, that of a diplomat. Slowly she would seat herself upon the melting snow, silken tail flush with one of her haunches as she looked at the male with calm ruby optics.
In truth this alpha was quite handsome, with golden bands around his front legs, where they met with his broad chest. She looked him over appraisingly, sizing him up unconsciously. Soon her cherry gaze flicked to the youngster that this male held between his forelimbs so possessively. How could the youngster stand to be treated like this? The wintry goddess watched the two with a calm, emotionless expression, interested to see their reactions.

image by Luisiana