S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-05-2014, 11:51 AM

Strange wasnt it? To have the news slurp out of her rosy lips as if it where to be normal. ' how do i know your not lying?' She'd exclaim bodly inside her head, not particually willing to listen. Just as she where about to turn to leave something had caught the babes attention, and it was from then on the rouge had grasped her mind, making S'alkrie sit and listen in genuine interest. But as the girl was about to Comment upon the family name a soft nudge against her rump caught her by surprise, shivers running up and down her little spine before realizing who the wolf really was. His scent would consume her like a web spinning around her delicate frame, and yet at the same time it brought the pup comfort. The small tiara would raise up to look at him, even if it where only for the slightest of moments, her silken tail waving side to side in a greeting towards the pale man. Her twin optics would soon pull towards the woman who stands on the other side of the invisible borderline, a satisfied smile spreading across her pale lips. " Im the best Levader around, and ill rise to the top and become a queen of my own empire like Isardis!" She'd chuckle before falling silent.

S'alkrie of course, had determination thriving in her veins, just like her entire family did. Even if it all led to different intentions in the end, they all had one thing in common. For the time being though, the pup was full of youth and had every intention of making the most of it with all of her newly found friends of Glaciem, pups like herself." You are very pretty though miss, whats your name? Are you here to join the kingdom? i already know a few hiding and playing spots that are fun to go to, but only members are allowed to see it" she'd murmur under her breathe, as if the king wansnt able to hear. S'alkrie would muse over the thought of having a half sister, and wondering for just a moment if she possessed the scar just like the pup did- across the middle of her lanky body. It'd soon roll of her shoulders as triangular ears would wait to drink in their responses.

image by Emily, Permission to use