Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-05-2014, 09:41 PM

Raisa's paws itched with want for action. Spring was upon them and the feisty fae could not help but feel it in her bones. She wanted to run and move and sweat, and get this blasted energy out of her system so everything could return to normal! She sighed impatiently, and paced. She stood on a strangely carved stone platform. She guessed that the jumble of stones that surrounded it on all sides had once been walls, but only the stone stage was still in tact. She pranced, danced, and paced back and forth. Koros looked on in confusion, rarely seeing his master so excited. 'Everything all right, milady?' he asked in a careful tone. Gods only knew how easy it might be to provoke her in this state. As it was she growled out her frustration. "I'm just... agitated! I don't know!" She continued her frustrated pacing. She wanted to spend this energy somehow, and she was in no mood for sex. She growled again and in a swift, sudden motion, threw her head back and let loose a long, wavering howl. Come find me, it said. It sang of her need for a companion, someone who might help her solve this problem.

code by sam & image by lu
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!