ardent

Swinging from the Castles

Aranya

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2014, 10:46 PM

Aranya's ears flickered as the subject of her thoughts appeared into reality. A small smile flashed on her face as she looked over her shoulder and found him approaching. She assumed her brother would take this with suspicion, but could not put the emotions away. Instead, she attempted to mask them, especially upon hearing Nuka's pet name for her. She pranced a bit, as he asked who she spoke with. "Nuka, you'll never believe what's happened!" She pranced over the the copper male, and nudged his shoulder with her snout, trying to vent some of her excitement. "This is my older brother, Birch! I haven't seen him for years!" Aranya could not decide which male she wanted to be closer to, and found herself pacing between them. She whirled on the russet male, and jumped upwards, draping her front paws over his back. She nipped at his ear and laughed, exuberant. "Birch, this is Nuka! I met him not long after coming to this land, and we've been traveling together since. Oh gods, this is so amazing! I can't believe you're actually here!" She hopped down and skittered back to Nuka's side, bumping his hips with hers, beaming, passing her glimmering gaze between them. She was eager to see what they'd make of one another.

Speech,Thoughts,