gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
01-06-2014, 12:47 AM

Only moments after he called out a brute leapt down from the tree, surprising the russet man. Falk blinked with surprise, but gave the stranger a friendly smile none of the less. "Yes, that's right," he replied once the male guessed his name and his relation to Taurig. He wasn't too surprised, it was pretty common knowledge around the used-to-be pack that he was related to its alpha. What was surprising though, was the relation that the male listed off about himself.

Falk's blue gaze widened with recognition and his smile widened a bit as he nodded. "Yes, I did. I remember her very well, and now that I think about it I remember her telling me she had a son in Tortuga. Well, what used to be Tortuga I guess." He thought fondly back to the oh too brief time he had spent with the interestingly patterned fea. When he looked at the boy in front of him it was easy to see the family resemblance in him. "What's your name? And how is your mother? I haven't seen her since the day we met," he asked, completely oblivious to Riv's fate.

Speech
Thought
Others