Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-08-2014, 02:11 PM

She would consent her willingness in two sweet words as he prepared to take her. Unrefined movement would echo from his expectant body. A few deep breaths would be suddenly interrupted by her sweet words of confession, she loved him. All of his life he had been taught loyalty and devotion, never love, but as the words fell from her elegant lips he could not argue. If this was love he would never be able to get enough of it, and he wanted to bad to show her how much he reciprocated the feeling. He would keep his crown positioned close to hers as his own confession slipped from his lips, I love you, Devya.. as their enjoyment would begin.

Okay fading for real this time.

He couldn't believe what they'd done, he could scarcely believe he had been capable of such actions. It felt so right being able to be able to declare that he loved her, to take her in such a way to be able to call her fully his own. Like the first day they had met, he had wanted her then but somehow he wanted her more now. The way their bodies had entwined would replay in his memories for the rest of his life. As the deed was fulfilled he would relinquish his body from her and come to nuzzle her neck once again. He felt complete release, now he just wished to shower her in all of his affection. She loved him, and he loved her, and now forever they would belong to each other. Devya, my irresistible drug.. his voice would be said with a sigh of relief as he pushed into her dark fur, as though trying to prolong the feeling he had experienced. His salmon tongue would reach to caress her muzzle as his mischievous lavender gaze searched for her own.

I can talk!