Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-06-2013, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM by Jupiter I.)
- it was odd, to feel like a stranger in the lands she had roamed. one might question how such an emotion could be possible in a creature that had been born and raised in the terra being intruded upon, but as she stood perched atop a nearly-fallen tree a good fifty yards away from the riverbank, she could almost convince herself that she was trespassing. the way that the two lupines swam desperately across the rio grande as if they were dying to return to their homes gave her the feeling that she was gazing in upon a dangerously private, intimate event. she shifted uncomfortably, the shallowly-angled arbol quivering slightly under her weight. she glanced down at the ashen wood, blinking plaintively at it with her violet eyes and mulling over her gratitude for its lingering strength.

- what strange creatures these were, that entered the lands. she had heard the rumors that a far-away land had been ruined by seismic and volcanic activity, but there, crossing the river, was living proof of the event. they came from the correct direction, and looked endlessly weary. her brow furrowed with relative pity for them, as she knew that it would be in iterjup's general personality to aid them. maybe this was merely her excuse for her conscience kicking in, but either way, she eliminated any will to rise and approach them. though they may seem docile from a distance, there was always a chance that they could be crazed with desperation or hunger, and though she was confident in her ability to defend herself, jupiter did not feel like a stand-off today.

- the lass wondered how she must seem, sitting there in relatively plain sight, her fiery fur in plain view of the strangers if they looked her way, perched upon a ruined tree, not a single muscle in her body moving more than her basic life processes required. had her chest not been rising and falling, there was a possibility she could have been mistaken for a statue. well, of course, also if her colors were dull and not the vibrant shade that they were now. sometimes she hated the way they stuck out, as they made hunting difficult, but then again it paid off at certain times. they were good for getting the attention of others if she needed to train the focuses of others upon herself for some odd reason, but otherwise they were relatively useless.

- jupiter lowered her raised dial and huffed lightly, waiting to be noticed, or maybe to get bored and walk away.

? 427 words ?

[ o o c ; ]i'm really sorry for how bad of a ramblepost this was. ; - ;

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.