ardent

Carry Me, Carry Me, Carry Me Now

Gael

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2013, 03:43 PM

Gael played merrily. Carefree, the world had not yet touched his young, impressionable mind. He was pure yet, unharmed and joyful. As the young one leaped around; his feet dancing on the earth, he heard a call. It was a long howl, summoning the older members of the pack. It was a grown up meeting. Curious, Gael followed the sound; It was his father Collision calling. Over hill and rock he went; bone and stone. This was an adventure. Normally Gael was shy, sweet and behaved. But today, he had a naughty streak. Wandering on his own; leaving him mother and siblings behind, Gael thought himself brave, that or very foolish.

The closer the pup came to the clearing, the more voices he heard. As he approached the others, silently he sat in the sidelines, watching what was going on. Collision spoke, speaking of ranks and pack things Gael?s mind didn?t yet understand. The others, turn by turn, spoke their piece. Stating facts; saying what not. Fascinated, Gael stared in wonder. Surely this was important, he wish he only knew what was going on! His azure eyes stared on; wondering and thinking

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator