Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Narfi Celestine Jaeger

Ear would flick at the voice of a familiar wolf, head pulling away from her meal, mismatched orbs immediately falling upon Cat. Narfi would lick at her lips to clear of the blood, not that it would really help since her throat and chest was covered in it. "Thank you." She would give a small dip of her head, pulling away from the carcass and sitting up to speak to the woman. Even if the Monarch seemed to say the girl was good at hunting, she couldn't help but feel that was a lie for she didn't catch the animal on her own, the earth had assisted in bringing the deer down.

"Fighting, I need to learn how to do it well in order to achieve my goal." Narfi answered, a sort of flame being lit within her. After that hunt she was ready to move on, get her blood pumping once again, to feel te heat of her muscle working hard for something she needed. Her number one thing to do while here was to gain strength, learn how to fight and figure out strategies she could use before going out and trying it out on others. And on the side, she could play with her pack mates, the darker side of her wanting to come out. Perhaps she could claim a little slave as well.

Normal ----
"Speak" ----
Think ----
"Hear"

Awesome table by Briena <3