ardent

WHO WANTS AN ADVENTURE?

Melody

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014, 04:59 PM by Melody.)
She had not intended to join the pack here at Valhalla, though she could sense that she had long passed thw faded scent markers and had heard well enough about the fall of the great pack. She was actually here because she had picked up a familiar male scent that she had to follow. She wasn't sure where she had smelled it before, but it was a scent which had embedded itself into her memory.
Melody' s hazel orbs evaluated the scenery in front of her with a frown. Perhaps his blood had been spilled here with the warriors of Valhalla? But she did not sense that it was true. Making the decision that the scent was only in her mind, she pushed her way into the tall grasses of the vericona plains and lifted her silver head.
Were those footsteps she heard in the distance? Maybe she wasn't imagining it! Her tail wagged softly behind her, unsure of how she was to react to him if he was here. She hadn't seen him in nearly three years. It would be.....oh well. Might as well just see him and hope it goes well!
She pushed her muscles into action, taking off towards the other wolf at high speeds and then skidding to a halt infront of a two-toned female, her muscles relaxing and countenance falling in disappointment.
"Oh...I apologize I didn't realize you were..I thought you were someone I knew." Her hazels softened at the female, realizing how impolite she was being.
"My name is Melody, what's yours if I may ask?"