WE'RE GOING TO CANDY MOUNTAIN CHARLIE

Kaliska

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-10-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2014, 04:16 PM by Kaliska.)
Ow..ow?ow?double ow? ok that was that last time she tried playing with a baby porcupine. Delicately using her teeth Kaliska snipped out the past little quill from her left paw and spat it back out with as much gusto as she could manage. Thank goodness she hadn't tried to bit it. Porcupines were pretty nasty creatures and if she ever got a quill in her mouth how would she get it out? She'd die of stupidity-induced starvation!

Testing her paw she winced a little but it wasn't to bad. The quills weren't fully formed or hard yet and she'd made sure to beat a hasty retreat when the mother appeared. Oh well, you live, you learn!

With a grin the sleek, beauty began to climb up the side of a great volcano in the hopes of finding some hotsprings or some place nice to relax. Although the greatest reason had to be that she was just curious. And so Kaliska kept right on walking and the higher she went the warmer it got and ohhhhh?..

Kaliska flopped on her belly and stretched out. It felt wonderful! Grinning to herself she rolled onto her back in sheer contentment at the warm rocks beneath her back that were both warming her sore muscles and giving her coat a good scratch. "I've got my four fine paws to wiggle in the sand? lots of furry toesies snap to my command?.hmmm?hmmm" Her singing trailed off into contented humming as she lay there soaking up warmth.