size
build
player
01-11-2014, 02:29 AM
OUT-OF-CHARACTER NAME: azil
DUTY 1: character acceptance
DUTY 2: thread archival

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN STAFF?:
Why do I want to join or why should I join? I'll give you both! c: I know I haven't been back to Alacritis long, but I sure hope I'm doing a good job showing good character and activity since I have returned. Alacritis was a big part of my life before I left and I intend to make it a big part of my life again, hopefully by just focusing on one character. I know, understand, and enjoy the basis for the site in general and I typically take great pleasure in helping sites to improve and continue evolving over time. I was, as you all know, an administrator previously here onsite and quite thoroughly revamped the way the staff team was run (granted, my alterations weren't perfect, as nothing ever is one the first try around). My point is, I know this site well; I know how it works, I know what is looked for in staff, and I know how to do the duties listed. I've owned and run a number of sites, currently own the East of Paradise server, and can contribute coding and graphics knowledge to the site among other talents. (Basically, I'm awesome.)