Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-11-2014, 03:29 PM

An intoxicating perfume would cause the mans nostrils to flare suddenly, pale cerulean eyes opening in sync with his raising body as he rose to all fours. It was an aroma that only the finest delicacies could maintain, and when it wafted across his nose he knew instantly who had invaded his territory. It had been the notorious Karmen Roe, his golden princess and trophy woman who had sealed the alliance between Canttina and himself. She had finally returned to him. Ebony lips would crease into an amused smirk as his hungry gaze fell upon the top of her skull, salmon colored tongue gently caressing his lips as her emerald gaze met his own.

Words began bubbling to the surface but she would break the silence before he could attempt it. "kusugra" Honey dipped tones fell flawlessly from her sweet vocals, himself exhaling a loud huff before effortlessly gliding from his branch to the earth. Broad paws would kiss the soil with a deadly silence, ghostly gaze hungrily rolling over the defined curves of her sleek frame, as if this were the first time he had laid eyes on her. A thunderous purr would rumble within his chest, a sign that he was more than pleased that she had returned to him. Her loyalty would not go unnoticed. "Los dioses me han bendecido nuevamente."(The gods have blessed me yet again) Deep tones were almost masked beneath the deafening vibration within his chest, but he would continue, only this time in a language she could understand. "My golden empress... She has returned." He would almost whisper in awe, his piercing gaze aiming to align with hers.

OOC: a lil crappy in my mind, but next posts will get better! <3