Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2014, 04:05 PM

Odette listened with rapt attention and she laughed joyfully in Aurora's presence. Her tail thumped against the inner thigh of the white female as she replied with an upbeat tempo to her words. "Miss Aurora, I will definitely do that when I become confident enough to make the boys turn their heads." She gently chuckled and leaned her head against Aurora's chest. "That won't make life complicated, will it?" She inquired, silently hoping that they only sweetened the deal for herself down the road.
Her memories didn't deceive her as she thought about the few encounters she already had with the opposite sex. When she was little, there had been Sage and Baskilisk. The older she got, she had met Neo, Seth, and then Bask had reappeared after she had shortly joined Valhalla. It was strange how they had appeared in her life, but she didn't regret any of the meetings she had with them. As she thought of the dark purple man with the fire in his chest, she began to hum with content. She wondered if he ever thought about her...perhaps not. It seemed he was too engrossed with his current mission to do anything involving her. And speaking of his mission... "Miss Aurora?" She gently said, "I have been meaning to ask you something about your home. How has your Sol been lately?" For the female she asked about was part of Bask's future plans and she was indeed curious.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!