Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-11-2014, 04:19 PM

Odette was not surprised when a figure broke through a hiding place behind the nearby foliage. She turned one ear backward as his appearance stunned her right off the bat. The young girl was definitely surprised by his looks, for she had never seen crimson red stain a perfectly white pelt like his. However, she got over the stunned first glance and was able to hide the surprise that had threatened to brim on her opts' surfaces. Maybe hiding her emotions from strangers wouldn't be so hard.
She raised an eyebrow at the words that left his mouth. Was there a hint of being impressed in his lyrics? Perhaps, and it only made her self-confidence boost by a smidge. Not many people had said anything regarding her smarts, so she took it upon herself to reply in a way that didn't display cockiness. "Well, thank the heavens I am not like those wolves you have crossed paths with."
Odette smiled and wrapped her tail around her haunches as she took note of how he looked her over. She didn't mind the assessment he was making, for she was interested in his looks as well (even if she didn't show it up front). Both ears then turned forward and she chuckled when she said, "I'm glad I ate before I came out here, then. But even so, safety should always come before food...At least, that's how it is in my book." And it was true. Odette had always been the kind of wolf to seek shelter out of harm's way over food. It probably explained why, for a time, she was nothing but bones and fur. The memory of hunting with Meilli came up and she thumped her tail against the ground from the happy thought. It seemed that her past experiences would always come back to meet her in a way. "From the way you had hidden, it seemed you feel the same. I could be wrong, though." A light shrug was given as she patiently waited for his response.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!