Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-06-2013, 10:30 PM
- it was easy to observe at first. patience was a habitual trait in jupiter's mind, and though her outward demeanor and form shifted and wriggled with skillfully-feinted excitement, the persona within watched with saintly detachment and tolerance. though she was usually a pessimist, at times the actions she projected at others and the personality she used with it had an effect on who she really was. she had relative hope that maybe, just maybe, the lands of this place would fall under skilled and worthy rule despite her existing doubts toward their leading abilities. as her midnight eyes observed the events unfolding before her, though, she felt the hairs upon her pelt slowly rising with great and uncontrollable unease, swelling and rolling and foaming about her being until she felt as if she would burst at the seams with such emotions. this was not some miscellaneous land in which she was arriving to. this was her home, where she had been born and raised. where she had returned to sleep every night no matter how far she had ventured. this was the land that had nourished her body with its bounty and nurtured her to health when she was ailed with sickness. alarm flashed through her, and a deep sense of guilt followed quickly, tailed firmly and harshly by anger. as her discomfort grew she struggled to maintain the guise she had so carefully crafted, but found that the ability had fled with her neutrality.

she no longer wished to stand by and placidly observe this battle. she had to be jupiter and show it sometime. iterjup could not rule her decisions forever, and this much the fae knew as solidly as she knew that her blood pumped through her veins. had she been a cat of sorts her claws would have retracted time and time again, only to be exposed and entombed in the earth by kneading range. celestial-resembling markings had spread slightly with the rising of her fur and the stiffening of her stalwarts, making her appear taller than she really was. suddenly she could not sit still, and paced, back and forth, and as she tired of such repetitive motions she began to circle, stride violent as she struck the ground sharply, each collision of her paw against the soil slightly audible, though whether they would notice her agitation in their toil she was unsure. either way, it didn't matter. how dare they march here and assume that the land was not already taken! she would return their selfishness. and she would do so with blood.

relatively calmed by the thought of being able to reclaim what was her, the fifth planet of alacritia lowered her hindquarters to the ground, settling upon her haunches and waited, an uncharacteristically malicious grin on the countenance that had before been so joyous.

? 472 words ?

[ o o c ; ] JUPITER lays CHALLENGE upon the leadership position of LUDICAEL. opponent to be decided by admin, depending how they wish to handle the additional challenge of Thane. thank you. <3

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.