Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-12-2014, 01:14 AM

Lo and behold, the majestic Sibelle came walking down the beach. This was definitely not a coincidence! Maija, who was looking out at the ocean, turned her gaze towards her sister-in-law as soon as she spoke. Ears perked forward and her leaf green gems held a silent fire that slowly pulled itself back in upon the female's arrival. Maija pondered to herself if she should reveal her problems to the russet-furred beauty, then took back the mental inquiry. There shouldn't have even been a question about it.
She gently cleared her throat and pulled herself together, causing there to be treks in the sand. Sitting up tall, she met Sibelle's gaze and her Romanian accent was strong when she spoke. "I am torn, Sibelle," she said, tones showing the sleepiness that was dancing in her words. "I have been wrapped up in the den with our precious babies for the past few weeks...and I was ready to get a break. But, now..." Her ears turned in different directions and a hint of despair shined in her eyes, "I want to go back and be with them again, even though I know if I do, I will be consumed again and wish to be by myself." Maija then sighed again and her tail thumped the sand in a sign of resignation. "I don't know how much of this confusion I can take..."

"Speech"