ardent

Nighthawk Memories

Niketas

gems
size
build
player
01-12-2014, 06:06 AM

Bright green eyes rested on the sky, seemingly endless and huge to the small pup. It seemed to blend with the water, and he wondered if the sky could ever be touched. Mind jerked back to the present, staring in awe at the sky as his mother explained. Her tail wrapping around him provided more comfort and warmth as he leaned into her fur. He was glad she decided to tell him regardless of whether he would be able to understand or not, but he sure as hell would try.

The stars began to twinkle and make their appearance, sparkling within the depths of his pupils as he tried to imagine just how big the sky was. Was it just the parts above them? Or was there much more? He often wondered if there was a world much bigger then their island. Tilting his head slightly, he glanced up at his golden mother; the trophy mom in his eyes. "I...think I understand Momma...so when the sun comes up, that means it's okay to play! And night...is when we're supposed to sleep." He repeated in a simpler form, though more to himself then to her. "Momma, how big is the sky? Is it as big as our home? Can I touch it if I walk far enough?" More curiosity poured into his words. He was so full of questions, he wanted to know everything! But of course, he had no idea just how big or small their island was...he had only been in the part where the den was, after all.

Talk like this