Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-07-2013, 12:16 PM

"Isardis is... definitely unique in his ruling style." There was a smile to accompany her words and she murmured something after that. Azalea couldn't mirror her humor, she found few things funny about the pale king. Perhaps she was a bitter about things but it couldn't be helped. She turned her head away from Eris with a soft huff.

Azalea eventually looked back, changing the subject to the litter so close to chewing through Eris' abdomen. "No more than two weeks, I suppose." She nodded lightly, her nose twitching, the only sign of her disgust. "I can't decide my feelings on this litter." Her brow spots seemed to jump as she fixed her gaze on Eris. "Well I doubt you objected to it and its a little late to do anything now. So, deal with it." Yes, she was bitter.

Azalea was a wolf who constantly dug her own grave. She made friends and enemies and burned bridges like she was born doing it. Eris had no reason to talk to Azalea, they couldn't really be friends anyway. It was like Vixe, they could never be real friends. Glaciem and Valhalla wasn't a good mix.