Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-07-2013, 02:44 PM

Amusement would play at the Re's features when he noticed his baby brother turn to give their sister the same stern gaze that he initially given her. So, seemed like he and his siblings were more alike than he had originally thought. It was quite interesting to know that he was a brother and an older brother at that. That meant that he had to take care of Falk and Sibelle and his other younger sister, if she ever made an appearance in Alacritis. Though he would prefer to keep both of his siblings in Tortuga with him, they were both clearly old enough to make decision on their own, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't try to persuade them to stay with him. After all, the safest place for them would be with him, but ultimately the decision would be up to them, though he had a feeling he knew where Falk would want to stay.

Falk would be the first to respond, clearly understanding just how serious the whole situation with Isardis was. Again, his younger brother would turn to face their sister, the two boys looking expectantly at Sibelle, wanting to know if she too understood the gravity of things. She would snap towards the both of them, indignant in the fact that they were trying to boss her around. Taurig would sigh, his features taking on a more tender look. Little Red, don't get mad please. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or trying to control you. I'm just trying to look out for you. You can see what your father is capable of. He would pause, turning completely to the right so that his two siblings could see the extend of the damage to his ear before continuing. I'm trying to keep you from suffering the same fate. Once you get tied up with Isardis, there's no escaping. And if you do, this is the price you pay. Do you want to suffer the same fate as me, or worse Sibelle? Look at me please.

Talk like this