Tending The Wounded

Ozz

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2013, 05:31 PM

5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Oh, if you only knew What we've been up to I guarantee you'd keep it secret So give it to me now We're lost in a dream now Do it one more time The Vegas lights Where villains spend the weekend The deep end We're swimming with the sharks until we drown

Ozz hadn't noticed Tidus at first. She was a bit scared of the others right now, but as soon as she saw Rayne lead him into a safer place, her ears perked and she padded over towards where she was. Treating Tidus, as Kai hissed beside her, stress fully Ozz let out a small gasp. Socializing wasn't her thing, but scenting the blood and the condition Tidus was in her heart suddenly filled with worry. She gave a smile towards the other healer, hearing her speak. Noticing she too was injured. "I'm Ozz, This is Tidus' he's my mate." Ozz said as she nuzzled the man. Then her eyes narrowed, she took in a deep breath and got into healer mode. "You're injured too miss, sit yourself down and I can take care of your wounds." Ozz said as she looked over Tidus. Rayne had taken care of his serious wounds, one of his eyes was missing. But thank god he was alive. Kai whispered profanities into Tidus' ears, if he could hear them they were insults to try and keep him awake. Mostly though it would only turn into shivers. The demon was a big figment of Ozz's imagination after all.
Ozz looked at the herbs supply, beginning to treat Rayne's own wounds. She seemed so confident in herself when it came to healing others. It was the one time she actually felt comfortable. "Are you from Valhalla?" Ozz asked. Kai's red eyes glinted over at Ozz, then back to Tidus as he smiled. Sticking out his forked tongue and running it down the boys cheek. Slober sticking around the snout of the demon as he let out a laugh. Ozz didn't entirely approve of his doing.

scream of synesthesia