Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:57 AM

Perhaps he had every reason in the world to consider those that were important to him. And he did to a degree--one that was, naturally, arguable. Syrinx believed in one's own personable strengths and if one was not pushed to attain their strengths and even further strengthen them then there was no point in pretending they existed. His eyes would turn to his children (those that came) and he would watch them with borderline scrutiny. They would be ready in ample time. Still, there were preparations to undergo and Syrinx had to be sure that anyone else that came around him and his family was of the loyal type. To forget loyalty when it was the basis of the empire he was attempting to build...that would be sinful.

Sevan was the next to speak (though he had not missed the sound of the mountain girl) and he would smile at his daughter, flicking his chin towards the caves and offering her a gesture to proceed, "Then go welcome her, my darling," bring her to me. Eyes turned until they were on Vyvienne--silently instructing her to go assist her sibling. Would she listen? It was a test, of course, but he needed to know, even though her opinions of life were obscure, that she would know what the best course of action was. Even if she did not do it out of wanting to please she should do it out of the want to find things out...to sate curiosity...and cover her thirst for belongings.

A male's voice draped over his ears and Syrinx dropped his ears against his head and turned. His teeth bared in a low snarl and he only upheld when the boy began to speak, and to explain. A gift was given for him and his features slowly eased--though the firm muscle below his flesh did not cease offering its show of power, "Ah--I ask your loyalty and nothing more...of course. If you betray me--I ask your head," it was a simple way to argue what he wanted and Syrinx was pleased to admit that if he chose to follow him Syrinx would be pleased to carry through with the latter part of his deal. He would always be a man of his word. Muscles flexed and torqued as Syrinx turned towards the opening of his cave system. Rear found the earth and tail coiled around him. The behemoth sat like he were the one delivering verdicts on judgement day. He would wait for his daughter to bring him the sneaky cretin.