Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-04-2013, 11:27 PM

After Odette had been lost in her thoughts, a soft feeling similar to sleep swept over her. She had her eyes closed and was thinking of a nice nap until a voice broke the silence. Ears immediately perked and Odette raised her head to look in the direction it came from. Bi-colored orbs took in the very pregnant form of Azalea, but she didn't know that this was the wolf she had been looking for. Nevertheless, curiosity rose in Odette's mind and she ran with it.
When she met her adopted cousin's eyes, Odette dipped her maw and politely replied. "Hello to you, too...I am Odette, daughter of Ocena and Gargoyle." Even if the names didn't register with the red-faced female, it still felt good to know she was their daughter. "And...niece to Chrysanthe." That was another thing to be proud of. She knew was that her Alpha had wanted her to become a part of Valhalla and she had accepted without hesitation. She stuck close to her dear Chrysanthe like a shadow, but today she had wanted to give the sweet lady some space. Odette didn't want to feel like a burden. "I just joined Valhalla...may I ask who you are?"

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!