ardent

I Just Wanna Fly

Preston

gems
size
build
player
11-08-2013, 07:59 PM

He was shaken from his thoughts by a voice. A rather harsh one to boot. He didn't recognize the wolf before him. How could he? When he first saw Surreal she had just slipped from her mother's womb and taken her first breath, right before he disappeared. He did however recognize the smell of Valhalla, and that was enough to send his heart racing. He bolted to his feet, tail wagging feverishly as he trotted toward the female. "Preston Adravendi at your service. Pres for short. Call me Pres all you like." He prattled on excitedly, before sniffing her quizzically. "Who are you?" He asked as he sat. She carried with her the scent of his surrogate mother Erani, but he assumed she was another medic she had taken under her wing. The wolf looked to be in a poor state for a medic though, maybe that was why Erani's scent lingered on her. Regardless she was Valhalla and that meant the world to him. He remembered the howl he'd heard earlier and could only hope that meant his brother would be coming soon...If he was still Alpha...No. Of course he was, who could ever take his place? "I'm here to see my family again, rejoin my pack, and become a dedicated medic." He grinned, his tail still wagging.

Speech!

CODING BY TIFF