size
build
player
11-08-2013, 11:07 PM
I couldn't resist :)

Original Name: Eulari Armada
Chosen Name: Eulari Armada
Alignment: neutral

Brief History: Raised by her mother for a while, along with her siblings, but as soon as she could get away she left in search of her father and some of her other family members, following the suit of her other siblings. In her travels she wondered what would happen when she met Isardis, after her older brother Taurig had gone off with him.
Plans: I think I'll have her find Isardis, and join Glaciem or Tortuga, whichever seems to suit her more. After that she'll probably just bomb around and meet peeps, get in touch with her family, etc. I know, it's lame, but I'm not quite sure what to do with her otherwise, but she's got a pretty big family so that's quite the plots there.

Appearance: Her mother is quite visible in her appearance, with a few minor differences. First off, her father shows through in her with a pure ivory mask that covers her entire face. It starts at her eyebrows, dipping down slightly at the bridge of her muzzle and wrapping around her face to where her jaw meets her throat. The rest of her pelt is her mother's rust brown pigment, with the same darker stripes on her back. Another difference from her mother is the lack of snowy tinting to her throat and feet, so her body is pure rust/bark pigments. Another difference is in her eyes, which are a bright pink colour, like the blossom of an orchid. She is a tiny wolf, standing at 25 inches tall, with tea cupped paws and a cherubic, sweet looking face.
Personality: She's snarky, and will give attitude to whomever it strikes with, which occasionally get her in trouble. She's also full of sarcastic comments, which she throws at whoever she wants to, whenever she wants. But she's also amiable, and will talk to whoever approaches her, and will even occasionally approach others in search of conversation. She's playful, completely happy to bat around a ball of moss, or play with falling leaves, or throw around her mice while they're still alive. She loves her family, and would never abandon them in their time of need, and the very reason she came here to Alacritis is to find her apparently large family and get in touch with them all. She will stand by those who are closest to her, and support them if they need it. Generally she's sweet, but she's got a really bad temper when it's set off, which will send her screeching and hollering at whoever manages to dig themselves under her seemingly thick skin.