Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 09:08 PM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

She had been awaiting her sisters arrival. The smallest of her siblings and the last to leave the nest. It came as no surprise. The russet Queen had been sticking close to Tortuga since her last meeting with her brothers. The one that had ended with both her brothers being over protective. It memory made her roll her eyes. She was well aware of the ways of her fathers, Taurig had explained it during the first time they had ever met. She shook her crown, clearing the irritating thoughts from her mind.

She had taken to exploring again. This time, the landscape was littered with rocks of all shapes and sizes. Some larger than her, some as huge as mountains, or so it seemed. Nostrils flared, taking in all the scents of the unclaimed lands. This time, there was one that stood out. One that was oddly familiar. Had her sister finally showed up? Paws kissed the earth, pressing her forward until the russet girl graced her vision. Lips pulled back in a grin. "Eulari. How nice of you to finally show up." She moved in closer, stopping a few feet from her sister. Russest plume swayed at her hawks, emerald pools looking over her sister. She had no changed, her pelt the same rich red, her face a flawless white. But she was still so tiny, significantly smaller than herself who stood at 36 inches.

I was born to runSibelle Armada