Surreal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
11-09-2013, 11:41 PM

Surreal took a slight step back as the stranger brazenly trotted up to her. While his tail was wagging as though he were a puppy meeting a new wolf, she wasn?t quite ready to commit to relaxing. However, as he spoke, her ears pricked. Preston? Her head tilted as she studied the male. Just then, Chrysanthe arrived, and as Surreal glanced at her older sister, she relaxed at once. Chrysanthe recognized this lost family member, so this wasn?t some trick, and that was good enough for the silver yearling.

Mismatched blue and gold gaze returned to Preston, and she allowed her tail to wag slowly as Chrysanthe introduced her to him. ?I?m sorry for my poor reception, Preston. We?ve been going through a lot of trying times.? Her voice was softer now, the steel edge melted away to a relaxed timbre. She glanced at her sister. There was weariness written in Chrysanthe?s stance, underlying the pleasure her sister was feeling at meeting a brother long lost. That same weariness wore into Surreal as well.

[Image: a5Wob8t.png]
Surreal's family is allowed to crash any thread she is in, regardless of it being private or not.