Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
11-10-2013, 04:19 PM

It was almost difficult for Jupiter to be angry about the action; it reminded her of her own trickster antics when she had been younger. Her scent blending with Ludicael's own, she waited and watched him carefully, remarking the territorial patches about a minute after he covered them before immediately sweeping silently but promptly forth to regain visual of him, the wind gusting in her favor.

Shortly after he was encountered by Aurora did she bother to emerge, padding to the opposite side of Aurora so that he was directly inbetween them. Her ears were tipped neutrally but her fur was minutely raised. "Overconfidence?" she laughed lightly. "Now, m'dear, it's not nice to mock yourself--that's just a lack of self-esteem," she crooned softly, practically only playing with the boy. The offense was only mild and she wouldn't hesitate to kick him out later, but there was little fun for Jupiter anymore and she sucked up whatever she could nowadays. The brute seemed to her to be displaying his own blatant show of over-confidence by his own motions.

She flicked her cool gaze idly and briefly over to Aurora, shooting her a wink.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.