size
Small
build
-
player
11-10-2013, 04:35 PM
SOMETIMES IN MY TEARS I DROWN

but i never let it get me down

She seemed unassuming enough, and so he wasn't overly frightened or shy - though his stomach did lurch a little when she jumped because of his presence. He of all wolves should have known better than to startle someone. She said she was okay, and he would nod with understanding - this was a phrase he often used, and he knew deep down she wasn't perfectly 'okay'. She said she was afraid, and frustrated. It seemed she would be trained to heal soon, but didn't know any of the plants or their uses. Well, that didn't seem so bad, wasn't that what she was going to be taught? Why did she want to know before her lessons even began? Was she trying to get ahead. He fought off a laugh, that seemed like something Amalia would do, or Arian. "I wouldn't w-worry. I'm sure your t-teacher will s-show you." Too bad no one could show him how to talk in one consistent, unbroken line. "I'm Cassius, by the w-way." He would purposely leave off his middle and hyphenated surname as he had enough trouble speaking his first name - much less the other three! "Are you B-Bronze and Silent's d-daughter?" He knew there was a litter out there around the same age as him, though he'd only met one of them - Faolan - before.

{Table coded by Lu}