ardent

Grapevine Fires

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 09:15 PM

He introduced himself as Jyla, and gave her a fine compliment. A sweet smile curved the corners of her obsidian lips, revealing her pearl razors. She felt quite content to receive such a compliment. ?I appreciate the compliment, Jyla. It's wonderful to meet you as well.? She replied, her angelic alto voice soft, as there was no need to be loud in such a small space. He seemed a touch distracted, but when he asked to be able to call the russet maiden by her first name, her reply was swift and easy going. ?I would expect no less, I've always had a preference to it. It seems more personal, more emotionally attatched.? She told the male with a soft grin. Sitting down on the sandy floor, she wrapped her russet tail around her tea cupped paws and watched the male with her muted rose pools, her previous question bubbling back up. She simply couldn't resist this time, so she lent voice to her inquiry. ?So who were you waiting for back there?? She asked quietly, tilting her delicate cranium slightly to the side.
?Speech?