Conan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-10-2013, 09:28 PM

Even though the move was meant to inspire confidence in the young woman, he was disheartened to see that she was frightened of him. He could feel it coming off of her in waves and her body language spoke volumes. To try and make her feel more comfortable, the titan would scoot back to allow two steps to separate them, hoping that would make Micha feel more comfortable. Pack. She was deciding whether she wanted to return to a pack. A inquisitive look would take ahold of the man's features, rubies running over her figure as he mulled it over, ears perking forward with attention as she explained that the desert was her home, that wolves like him didn't usually come through these parts. She was right, but Conan wasn't most wolves.

Well packs for the most part are beneficial for a wolf, but then again it's different for each individual. And the desert doesn't scare me either. I've traversed over many deserts in my travels. This is another. Why do I do it? Because I'm familiarizing myself with this region. Nothing more, nothing less. The explanation fell easily from his lips, tones friendly towards Micha, not wanting her to be frightened of him when he meant her no harm.

Talk like this