Conan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
11-10-2013, 10:08 PM

He was glad to see the ghost of a smile that crossed her lips at his words. She seemed to be relaxing more in his presence and that made the behemoth feel better. He didn't like frightening others when that wasn't his intention. If he really wanted to, he could've had her running with her tail tucked between her legs and screaming, but what was the point of that? He was a just man. He had taken his revenge and now he was just trying to see where the rest of his life would take him. Would he make friends? Find someone to spend the rest of his days with? Would he join a pack? The possibilities were endless and the behemoth wasn't in any hurry to see where things would take him.

It must be lonely. To see a land and all its wonders just to leave it. A pensive look would take hold of the titan's features as Micha's words, considering them before he spoke. I suppose you could say that, though I don't mind it too much. I grew up on my own, so solidarity is nothing strange to me. It must be hard for a former pack wolf to be on her own? He would throw a similar question back to the woman.

Talk like this