Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-10-2013, 11:24 PM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

A growl of warning rumbled from her throat, lips remaining curled to reveal just the tips of ivory daggers. Her younger sister was defying her. "Do you want to be held a prisoner?" The red woman hissed, rising to her paws. Her tail began to twitch, lashing angrily behind her. Sarcasm dripped from her sisters next words, intending to pull guilt from the russet Queen. She knew her sister all to well to fall for her guilt trip. "You will be staying with Taurig." She bit out a reply form between clenched jaws. She longed to launch herself at her sister, to force her to submit, to force her stay away from their bastard of a father. But the large russet girl stayed put, toes flexing, claws digging into the earth. Taurig would need to have a word with their younger sister. She held no remorse for the way she spoke to her sister, she needed the younger girl to understand, but her sister was so thick headed sometimes. Her posture remained stiff, crowned tilted down, pinning her sister with an agitated gaze. If she ever caught the girl searching for their father, she would drag her back to Tortuga kicking and screaming.

I was born to runSibelle Armada