symmetry.

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
11-11-2013, 06:27 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013, 06:27 AM by Ara.)

Ara's parents had hold her that it was okay that she didn't know anything about healing -- as Loccian would be teaching her, after all -- but she couldn't help but feel a little bummed out about how little she knew. If she had some basic knowledge, then she might impress that woman training her and show her that she was a natural at healing. But she was merely a child with nearly no knowledge at all, and she couldn't help the slight frown that begun to creep over her lips.

The boy stumbled over his words a bit, seeming a little nervous. She didn't know why, but wouldn't bring it up regardless. Curiosity blue gaze scanned over the small boy -- who was no bigger than herself. They seemed about the same age, too. "Hi Cassius. I'm Ara." Her words were soft and a bit shy as she realized suddenly how silly her moping might seem to him. She was beginning to realize how bad some wolves had it, and she knew she shouldn't be so down about something so silly. She tried to force her frown to shift into a smile, and it grew quite genuine as he mentioned her parents. "Yep!" She said happily, tail unfurling and beginning to wag gently. "I think.. my brother said he met you."