Maverick

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:31 AM
I'M GONNA BE THE MAIN EVENT

like no king was before

The King would step in for a brief interlude, his russet form coming into view alongside Aeil. She would speak to a young child who was obviously hungry. The girl bore a resemblance to a woman in Valhalla, and he would offer her a kind smile before murmuring into Aeil's ear. "I have a request of you, lady Aeil." He paused, giving her a moment to direct her attention to him. "Might you be interested in the position of Grand Duchess alongside Dragon?" The two were mates, and it was only logical to offer her the position whilst the war raged. Who knew when Pontifex would return, not to mention Maverick had already deduced a plan for dealing with the lost once-Duke. As if giving her a moment to think it over, he would direct his attention to the woman and child that had gathered. "As has already been stated, welcome. I assure you the circumstances are not ideal, but we are pleased to have you nevertheless. If there is anything we can do for you during your stay, please do not hesitate to ask." Dragon was there too, and Maverick would give him a nod, happy to see his Duke fulfilling his role. He would then wait for a response from any of them.

{Table coded by Lu}