Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 03:36 PM
LOVIN' A GIRL LIKE ME AIN'T EASY

I was raised to be tough

Verdant pools watched as her Little sister shrunk before her. Smug satisfaciation coursed through her veins, but it was short lived. Her sister stood, spitting words from pale jaws. And the girl had the nerve to flee. A snarl erupted from the Queens jaws. Audits flattened against her skull as she lunged after her sister. Long limbs stretched wide, covering ground to catch up. Lithe body weaves in and out of the rocks, keeping the russet form of her sister in her sights. She could see her sisters panic as she got herself stuck, she was trapped. A wicked grin pulled as creamy lips. Paws pressed into the earth as her sister tried to escape but got herself stuck. "Now Eulari, you know better than to run from me." Words dripped sickly sweet honey as she approached her sisters rear. Jaws unhinged, grabbing a hold of the girls leg, not hard enoug can any serious damage. She jerked back, a little more forcefully than necessary, freeing her sister. The russet Queen had every intention of dragging ear pale faced girl back to Tortuga, but instead she would suffer a worse fate. She barreled her chest into her sister, intending to knock her to the ground so that she could trap the girl beneath her much large form, pinning her the unforgiving ground. Should Eulari fall, jaws would close around the girls throat, applying light pressure before she was released. "Go, run to daddy you fool, but don't you ever come back." She spat the subtle threat at her younger sister, stepping away from the girl with a look of utter disgust. Lips curled back, a growl rumbling from her throat as she waited for her sister to rise. The Queen would chase the fool from her sights, leaving her to find out her own fate.

I was born to runSibelle Armada