Arayne

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
11-11-2013, 03:39 PM

(I'm assuming here that Sevan is old enough to pose a threat to Arayne)

Arayne whirled as a voice came from behind her. The speaker was a surprisingly young wolf, but she was large for her age, and while Arayne puffed her hackles up in a feeble attempt to appear larger and wrinkled her muzzle, she found herself being pushed back into the cave by the other wolf, the red one's whelp, apparently. Another wolf, brown and white, was talking to the male, but she kept most of her attention on the ones closest to her.

Sidling so that she could see both wolves at once, she glared at the brat, tail raising slightly. She had little doubt that coming off as too aggressive would only earn her an ass-beating, but she was sick of being the one pushed around. "I'm not here to make trouble," she said to the red male, allowing a slightly accusing tone to come into her voice, "I only came to see why a wolf was howling at the caverns I was denning in." She tossed her head at the small pile of pelts and dry grass that made up her nest. She had little hope of keeping her spot, but now she was more concerned with actually being allowed to leave."Speech"