ardent

Grapevine Fires

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 04:59 PM

His voice found it's way through her shame, announcing the irony of their situation, one she couldn't believe she had missed. Her, the white faced queen of sarcasm and snarkiness, had missed the obvious irony! Then he was silent for a while, and then his vocals reached her audits once more, suddenly so serious. He told her with such surety that they would find them, that they had to. Eulari so hoped that he was right, that she would one day find her father and the rest would fall into place. Sighing, she met his gaze again and let her voice give him his deserved reply. ?I wish I was that confident. But, if I don't find him, at least I'll know I tried my best...? She murmured, nodding slowly as if in agreement with herself. Then yet another inquiry bubbled up into her maw, so she lent it voice as well. ?Do you at least know your father's name?? She asked the male, her eyes taking a moment to look over his interesting markings and then returning to his face. Her head tilted slightly, her brow raising quizzically. If he knew the man's name, at least that was a start.
?Speech?