build
player
03-14-2013, 07:31 PM

?Despite the lies that you're making

Your love is mine for the taking

My love is

Just waiting

To turn your tears to roses

The world was always unforgiving. Abandonment seemed to be a past time that so many souls could relate too. Did she remember? Sometimes, like when she met the prince of blood and roses, she had remembered Fable and that her sister had left her for dead. How ironic it was. Abandoned because of her broken mind and yet she stole the world with the death of a queen. So her violet eyes peered into the depths of her soul or so she thought as she watched the male in the distance.

Her giant body lay against the cold grounds. Her velvet coat seemed to blend slightly with the cold colors of the world around her. Her violet eyes were intense as she watched him search the depths of his mind of answers. It was as if she were reliving the day that Zara had found her. She had been so confused. Was it today or was it yesterday? She could almost remember the panic that road her body. She shuddered silently at the reminder. Her memories were lingering thanks to her new master. Blood and pain always helped but there were moments when she couldn?t help but forget the day or who she was or speaking with. She?d never be cure of that but at least now she could maintain it.

He seemed at a loss and she couldn?t help but feel for him if only for a fleeting moment. She rose from the frozen grounds, her behemoth of a body stretched out as she slowly stalked after him. She knew he was lost. Broken and confused, just like she had been, but she could save him. Her moments were fluid against the slippery ice. She was made for the cold and it was her domain to dominate. Her ears twitched as she slowed her pace and called to him.

?So the key to your world has vanished?? she asked, her tone filled with curiosity while darker thoughts churned in the depths of her mind. She was in a sense a mastermind. The mad tended to be closet case geniuses after all. ?I remember when I couldn?t find my head. When I was lost to reality. I still visit my wonderland for a spell or two but now my role is more demanding. It keeps me grounded.? She paused for a moment, her voice filled with boredom. Maybe he wasn?t interested in what she had to offer. She knew he was but she feigned disinterest. Her tail flicked behind her in a dismissive manner.

?Oh but I?m sure you don?t want to find the here and now. Maybe it would be easier to be lost in your version of wonderland?? she said with a sigh, turning her head to look into the distance. Giving the illusion that she would leave just as soon as she had come. She wanted him desperate and she was certain, if the mirror rang with truth, he was just as she had been.