ardent

mean girls

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
11-11-2013, 10:06 PM

She would stare directly into the ruby eyes of the silver knight, confused and perplexed with her presence and her longing to get the Sentinel back. At one point in time Sendoa had seen them as rivals, but now she knew that they were on the same side, she knew that they were both possessions, trophies. 'I need you to help me disappear. If you must know why, I will tell you if you tell me what you feel for Isardis and what you feel for Taurig. I swear on my honor as a warrior that I will not repeat what you tell me." So, the woman wanted to disappear. Perhaps she wanted out of this endless mind game between Isardis and Taurig. Perhaps she had had enough. Sendoa could understand that. The overwhelming feeling of trust blossomed in her chest - perhaps for the first time in a while, and she would utter a sincerely truthful statement. ?I know not whom I love more, but if I must choose it will always be Isardis.? It would always be the angelic boy she raised, the man who's praise and affection she craved above all others. It would always be him, always. ?Now why must you disappear?? Compassion glittered in eyes of emerald. If Argent truly wanted out, she would help her. The two were one in the same, after all.

?speech,?