Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-12-2013, 12:33 AM

Her thoughts were still brimming at the edge of her mind, wanting to overflow and fill the part of her brain that was focused on the large brute in front of her. She continued to push the waters of negative feelings and thoughts away from the mental pup inside of her as he spoke. It was like a knife slicing into a cake of a desired conversation, waiting to be released as her ears perked to his words. All Odette could do was snort and cut a glance to the ocean on her right. "Everybody tells me that." Her reply was short and simple -- something she wasn't used to giving other people.
Odette's tail twitched in annoyance as she continued to watch the waves silently rising and falling to the shore they occupied. It was a nice sight to watch, especially when her mind was filled with so many thoughts of the past haunting her. Pushing the reminders from the beach from her current train of thought, she looked up to the large male and said, "I can take care of myself anyway. I'm old enough to look after myself. It hasn't been a problem since I started doing it." She realized that she was putting on a front and lying to do so. Odette then backed up and changed her tune. "Actually, it has been a problem. I hunt like a novice and my fighting skills are worth nothing. I feel ignorant about the world by being defenseless. How am I supposed to take it over by not knowing anything?"

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!